SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson is Hiring!
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson is Hiring!
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
To apply please click the Contact Us portion of our website and send us your resume.
SERVPRO® of Nixa/Branson is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson Certified IICRC Firm
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson Certified IICRC Firm
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson has been an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm since 2015. The IICRC sets the gold standards for the Cleaning and Remediation industry, of which SERVPRO is an industry leader. The following is from the IICRC official website (http://www.IICRC.org).
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively pursues relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC-certified service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.”
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson is honored to be among the select organizations to receive this certification.
When DIY is Not a Good Idea
Water Damage Southwest Missouri
Many people attempt to save money on the expense of water or mold damage restoration by skipping the process of hiring restoration professionals. Instead, they try to handle the tear-out and dry-out processes themselves. For many “minor” spills (those only involving a few gallons of water at most), this can be fine as long as the spill is cleaned up quickly and occurs well away from walls or other places where the moisture from the spill can reach a gap and seep into the subfloor.
But that kind of DIY is usually NAGI (not a good idea). Whenever there's a major amount of moisture damage, it's very important for a professional restoration service like SERVPRO of Nixa Branson to be brought in to manage the dry-out process. Without the help of a trained and experienced expert, someone who attempts DIY moisture removal may miss pockets of moisture in the building, leading to:
- Damaged building infrastructure - moisture can seep into the structural materials behind the walls and under the floor, causing damage. But with proper dry-out and moisture remediation, much of the damage can be mitigated or even avoided.
- Warped flooring - when moisture seeps into subfloor materials, it can cause wooden boards to shift, bend, and cup. This creates an uneven floor and poses a safety risk to the building’s occupants.
- Mold growth - left unchecked, moisture trapped in a building can promote the growth of mold, particularly in cool, dark places such as basements and in-between walls. As any IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) Specialist can tell you, mold spores in the air pose a serious respiratory risk to children and people with respiratory conditions such as asthma.
As a general rule of thumb, if the water or mold damage to your home or business is severe enough to warrant an insurance claim, then you shouldn't try to handle the restoration process on your own. Damage that occurs as a result of DIY restoration efforts is typically not covered by insurance, and restoration work can be hazardous for those who haven't been trained for the risks associated with working with dirty water, mold, and water-damaged structures.
As a character of Clint Eastwood once said, “A man’s got to know his limitations.” So, if you don’t have experience making water or mold damage “Like it Never Even Happened”, then give SERVPRO of Nixa Branson a call immediately!
Our Fleet is Growing Again!
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson latest fleet addition a new Promaster cargo van
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson recently added additional new equipment to better serve our residential and commercial customers in Southwest Missouri. We have added a Dodge Promaster commercial cargo van to our fleet complete with a HydraMaster Dual capacity vacuum and water outlet for steam cleaning and extraction.
We have also added a new mold and duct cleaning trailer with state of the art cleaning tools and industrial air compressor, a cutting edge Invisitag tracking system with GPS tracking and numerous low velocity air moving fans. The additional equipment better positions us to handle our increasing growth as well as very large commercial building water and fire disasters that require large amounts of equipment and expertise.
We also have regional large loss connections with other SERVPRO operations in the area to team up with additional large loss equipment and labor so we can handle the largest jobs that happen in Southwest Missouri.
For Immediate Service in Branson and Nixa, Call SERVPRO
Branson and Nixa Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in the greater Branson and Nixa area. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
24-Hour Emergency Service
Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
Locally Owned and Operated
Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 417-724-0084
Whether your Branson home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
Water Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration
Storm Damage Restoration
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Branson commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our Commercial Services at SERVPROnixabranson
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson May 2018 CE Class
SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson May 9, 2018 CE Class
May 19, 2018 Continuing Education Class Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry
On May 9, 2018, SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson was privileged to host a 4 Hour Continuing Education Class, "Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry" at Pasta Express in Springfield, Missouri. Richard Hastings, Missouri State Director for SERVPRO instructed the class.
We had a great turnout and learned much about Mold in the Restoration Industry. Attendees also learned about our equipment and how it is used to aid and assist mold remediation.
We are very grateful to all of those that were able to attend our class. Please Keep an eye on our webpage for future Continuing Education Class dates.
Click on the Community Events Link Below for future CE Class dates.
Nixa Area Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
Be careful! Without proper training, you could be spreading mold throughout your Nixa home.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 417-724-0084
SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson Referral Program
Our Referral Bonus Program is a great opportunity to partner with other businesses in our Branson & Nixa Area communities.
Are you a Plumber? HVAC technician? Exterminator? Contact us to find out more about SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson's referral bonus program. We offer referral bonuses simply for referring a potential customer to us. Our friends at Kimberling City Plumbing recently referred a customer to us and received their bonus. We enjoy working with other local businesses and will take care of your customer. For more information please contact us at 417-724-0084 and ask for our sales team.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson
When Storms or Floods Hit Nixa Area, SERVPRO is Ready!
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond 24/7 to storm or flood damage in the Nixa Area.
SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit the Branson Area, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams SERVPROnixabranson.com/storm that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today at 417-724-0084
SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson is Growing!!
SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson Office
Due to a continued high demand and growth we have added a new office space located in Branson, this space will give us an opportunity to continue to meet your needs and a greater presence in the Branson Area.
Our team desires to respond quickly to any residential or commercial Water, Flood or Fire emergency; and as always be “Faster to Any Disaster!”
This addition will also help us better respond to storm situations by having an office presence in Branson. When a storm hits your Branson home or business you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
Major storms and flooding events can overwhelm many restoration companies. On the other hand, SERVPRO of Nixa & Branson can access resources from 1,650 Franchises across the state and country and even utilize Disaster Recovery Teams for major storms and disasters.