Mold Remediation in Southwest Missouri Home
We recently completed an extensive mold remediation in a kitchen in a Southwest Missouri home. The mold was caused simply by a leaky faucet. The photo shown is during the cleaning process. SERVPRO of Nixa/Branson's professionally certified crews use containment while cleaning to keep the mold spores from spreading through out the home. This is done by using air scrubbers to capture the spores in the work area and pulling the air outside while work is being performed. Due to the amount of mold the kitchen had to be completely demoed down to the stud framing. This allows us to dry the structure and remove, clean and disinfect the mold. This demonstrates how something as simple as a leaky faucet can cause damage to your home.